Honest Surgical Co.
Honest Surgical Company was established in 1963 in Vadodara, Gujarat by Mr. Ramlal Mongia. It was a pioneering venture in the area of hospital products and surgical equipments, aimed at addressing a big vacuum in the market for high-quality products. From a humble start, this journey has led us on a phenomenal growth path. We are now one of the largest showrooms in Gujarat for surgical equipments and hospital requisites.
Nayan Mongia was one of the most competent wicket-keepers for India during the early part of the 90’s. His nifty keeping, combined with competent batting served India well and he is only the third Indian keeper after Syed Kirmani and Kiran More to achieve the double of scoring 1000 runs and taking 100 catches. On his first tour to England, he served as an understudy to More. However, he managed to impress England keeper Alan Knott, who reckoned that Mongia was a natural keeper. Following the departure of More, Mongia became the full time keeper for India during the 90’s. His razor-sharp reflexes, combined with his competent batting skills, made him a valuable asset. In the ODI format, he was chosen to be a pinch-hitter in the middle order as well as in the opening position.
Rehabilitation Aids (VISSCO)
- Wheelchairs, Walkers, Walking Sticks, Commode Chair
- Back belt, Knee caps, Heating pads, Cervical collars, Cervical Pillow
- Wrist brace, Tennis Elbow brace, Ankle brace
- Varicose, Veins, Stockings, Cool Packs
- Orthopedic Back support, Back massager, Calf Massager
Home Healthcare Products
- Weighing scales, Digital blood pressure instruments, Glucometers
- AirBed (for Bedsores), Adult Diapers
- Steam Vapouriser, Oxygen Concentrator
- Patient bed, Overbed table (For food), Bedside locker, Oxygen Cylinder Trolley, Examination Table, Ward care screen, Operation trolley